Before using our website [ http://www.womenhelpwomen.org/eng/ ] , please read the following carefully to ensure that you consent to our site policy.
We may change our site policy without any notice in advance by updating this page. Please check this page to be aware of any changes which may occur from time to time.
Our website contains facts, statements and recommendations. We do not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of the information on our website.
We are also not liable for any loss or damage arising from the use of this website.
Restrictions on Use
It is forbidden to conduct:
- Any actions that infringe any rights of any third party
- Any actions that may cause harm and/or discredit us or any third party
- Any actions that constitute or may lead to any conflicts with public order and common standards of decency
- Any actions which involve providing false personal information or a third party’s false information
- Any actions that we judge as inappropriate
- Any actions that may violate law or regulations
Please do not copy, reproduce or broadcast content available on our site for any commercial use.
We do not lease any of your personal information to third parties unless:
- We must attain your personal information in order to provide our service
- We obtain your consent for providing your personal information
- We are required by the law to do so
We recommend the following operating environment for comfortable browsing of our website. Please note that our website may not display or function correctly if you wish to use other than the following:
- WindowsOS7 and above: Internet Explorer 9.0 and above, Google Chrome the latest version, Mozilla Firefox the latest version
- MacOS 10.6 and above: Safari the latest version, Chrome the latest version
- Plug-ins: our website has contents that require Adobe Reader 7.0 and above.
Our site may contain links to other websites. However, we will require you to delete the links from the following websites:
- Websites which violate a third party’s intellectual property right or privacy
- Websites that threat, abuse or libel third parties
- Websites that violate public policy
Please note that we may change the URL of our site without advance notice.
You should know that the third party sites on our site have separate and independent site policies; therefore, we have no liability or responsibility for the protection and privacy of any information and activities of these sites.
If there are any questions or comments regarding this site policy, please contact us by contact form. Please note that we are under no obligation to reply to every person who contacts us.
This policy is effective from July 2014.